- Health kit performs measurement/units conversions for you.
- Specify units using unit strings.
- Create an HKQuantitiy (double value relative to a unit), HKQuantity is also used for unit conversion.
- There will be some quantities/units that are not compatible with each other so we must use a Boolean.
- In Health kit various object types can be stored.
- Every object type has its own type identifier
- Every quantity sample has a quantity type (this is what kind of sample it represents). Every quantity type requires a specific type of unit.
-I'm not to clear with understanding the Health Kit yet, but i hope to master the key foundation for it in time.
| || |