After adding "my meds and "my symptoms," I went out to lunch and returned to review the "my treatment" algorithm. After that, I went to a meeting with Dr. Atreja and Ponni and we reviewed the PPT I created, which accidentally, wasn't the updated one. Then, I came back to my desk and made the necessary corrections that I got as feedback. The PPT is now better! I really enjoy getting advice and making revisions because it's part of the design process and 2+ heads are always better than one! They brought up suggestions that I didn't think of.
I will also work tomorrow so I can finish the PPT in time and get more feedback. Tomorrow, I'll finish revising and add "my treatment." I will then send it to Dr. Atreja who will make comments and I'll implement the changes. I'm excited to present this PPT :)